2018-2019 PA Cycle

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 10:41 PM, KristyLow said:

I interviewed on 12/4 and received an acceptance call today!!!! I am so excited to meet everyone! 

I also interviewed on 12/4 and got my acceptance call on Friday 12/14 (my whole work got to see me ugly cry with excitement lol). But I was overwhelmed and didn't thing to ask some simple questions. Does anyone know when to expect the email with all the info about how to accept the seat and how to submit the deposit? I remember the professor that called said we would get an email, but that's all I can remember from the call. Can't wait to meet all my future classmates and start this journey to become a PA!!

1 hour ago, kmorrison423 said:

I also interviewed on 12/4 and got my acceptance call on Friday 12/14 (my whole work got to see me ugly cry with excitement lol). But I was overwhelmed and didn't thing to ask some simple questions. Does anyone know when to expect the email with all the info about how to accept the seat and how to submit the deposit? I remember the professor that called said we would get an email, but that's all I can remember from the call. Can't wait to meet all my future classmates and start this journey to become a PA!!

I got my acceptance call on 11/29 and they emailed me the next day with all of the info! They will probably send it to you tomorrow!

I got my acceptance call on 11/29 and they emailed me the next day with all of the info! They will probably send it to you tomorrow!

I still have not received the email. I know with the holidays that they probably aren’t on campus to send the email, I just really don’t want to miss the window of when to submit my deposit :/ I’m just very excited to have this set in stone! Is anyone else having this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived