2018-2019 PA Cycle

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I also haven't received an email with the corresponding information, so you are not alone! I am going to email Lauren if I do not hear by the end of the day.

I emailed yesterday and got an automated response that they were out of the office and would return Jan 2nd. I might call back the number that called me today and just ask. I’m glad to know I’m not alone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also haven't received an email with the corresponding information, so you are not alone! I am going to email Lauren if I do not hear by the end of the day.

I actually just received my email, but I did email them yesterday and heard back from the guys who I emailed and got the automated response from. If you haven’t heard anything by today I would definitely email them!!

• 4 weeks later...

I got an email 3 days ago saying that the class is not filled and my application is still in consideration (although I have yet to receive any invite to an interview), and apparently there are more interviews to come. I'm very confused. Did anyone receive anything similar to this?

3 hours ago, MTUcmu said:

I got an email 3 days ago saying that the class is not filled and my application is still in consideration (although I have yet to receive any invite to an interview), and apparently there are more interviews to come. I'm very confused. Did anyone receive anything similar to this?

I got the same email

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2019 at 1:30 PM, MTUcmu said:

Has anyone received an invitation following the January 9th email?

• 4 weeks later...
Can anyone give me some insight as to what they really liked about High Point? Considering applying this cycle but haven't visited the campus yet, would love to get a feel for it besides from the website!

Honestly, I knew nothing about it before I stepped onto campus for my interview, but once I was there it immediately felt like a good fit for me. The campus is gorgeous, first of all. The facilities are absolutely superb. The anatomy lab and simulated mannequins are probably the nice I have ever seen, and I interviewed at quite a few different schools whose labs and facilities did not compare. I also really like that High Point has a smaller class size. I went to a smaller college, and I feel like I learn better in a class where the professors actually know you by name. I’m sure there is more that I’m missing but feel free to ask me any questions!

Archived