yup. got waitlisted as well. interviewed on oct 26. I knew it. Once you were not selected days after the interview, you are more likely to be on the waitlist. 

1 minute ago, wahwahwei said:

yup. got waitlisted as well. interviewed on oct 26. I knew it. Once you were not selected days after the interview, you are more likely to be on the waitlist. 

Hey Wei! Are you coming to work today? Anyways, I did not get my email yet. I'm always the last to know 😞

But hey, waitlisted is better than rejected! 😉 

Hi all!

I was waitlisted as well and have a question! Is the “late entry” option basically just allowing you to stay on the waitlist longer than if you were to choose the not late entry option? I guess I’m wondering if the staff reviews your application (if a spot becomes available) quicker if you choose the non late entry option!

Any clarification on this would be greatly appreciated 🙂 cheers to those who were accepted/also waitlisted!!

2 hours ago, MelinaTheFuturePA said:

Hey Wei! Are you coming to work today? Anyways, I did not get my email yet. I'm always the last to know 😞

But hey, waitlisted is better than rejected! 😉 

Hey. not working today. Hopefully you got your email soon! best of luck! 

I am going to withdraw my offer for waitlist from this school because I got into another school closer to my home. Hopefully this will help you guys in the waitlist pool. Good luck everyone! Don't give up. 

Just got an acceptance email from SCU, so excited! Wondering who else is planning on going there. Thinking about withdrawing my spot from CDU’s waiting list for those who are also waited. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Zimian said:

Just got an acceptance email from SCU, so excited! Wondering who else is planning on going there. Thinking about withdrawing my spot from CDU’s waiting list for those who are also waited. 

Just an email, without the phone call?