5 minutes ago, LCKindle said:

I got accepted as well!! Interviewed 11/17.

My name is Lanisha Cole! Hope some of the wonderful people I talked to at the interview also got in!

Congrats Lanisha!!! Super happy for you! When did you get the email if you don’t mind me asking? 

1 hour ago, Pabound93 said:

Congrats Lanisha!!! Super happy for you! When did you get the email if you don’t mind me asking? 

No I don’t mind at all! 

I got the email today around 12:30 pacific time.

6 minutes ago, LCKindle said:

No I don’t mind at all! 

I got the email today around 12:30 pacific time.

Thanks for getting back to me, I really appreciate it. Congratulations again!!  😀

Looks like I'll be joining the next class of PA students at CDU! I cannot wait to meet everyone! Congrats!

Interview 11/17

Offered spot on 11/21

-Joseph R

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Congrats again on those who got acceptance call/email. I am one of those people who didn't hear anything back from the program after the NOV 17 Interview. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Is it wise to send an email to the program and ask perhaps? What do you think ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wahwahwei said:

Congrats again on those who got acceptance call/email. I am one of those people who didn't hear anything back from the program after the NOV 17 Interview. Anyone else in the same boat as me? Is it wise to send an email to the program and ask perhaps? What do you think ?

Two of the first year PA students I spoke to during my interview told me she didn't hear back for an acceptance till February, while another person heard back a week later. I think it's totally random on when they accept applicants. Be patient as much as possible and stay positive!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, viasidra said:

Two of the first year PA students I spoke to during my interview told me she didn't hear back for an acceptance till February, while another person heard back a week later. I think it's totally random on when they accept applicants. Be patient as much as possible and stay positive!

Hey  thanks for the info. I appreciate it ! 

Guest RT2PAA

Hello all! I just received my interview email today for January 18th. I applied in September. Hope to see some of you there. I'll be flying in from ATL.

1 minute ago, RT2PAA said:

Hello all! I just received my interview email today for January 18th. I applied in September. Hope to see some of you there. I'll be flying in from ATL.

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? I am still anxiously waiting. 

Guest RT2PAA
8 minutes ago, californiahopefulpa said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? I am still anxiously waiting. 

Sure!

Undergrad:3.28

Graduate:3.9

PCE:3000+ as a respiratory therapist.

2 hours ago, RT2PAA said:

Sure!

Undergrad:3.28

Graduate:3.9

PCE:3000+ as a respiratory therapist.

Hey my fellow RT. I’m aLSO RT. I had the interview back in November.  I haven’t hear anything yet. Good luck to you. You Will do good

Guest RT2PAA
13 hours ago, wahwahwei said:

Hey my fellow RT. I’m aLSO RT. I had the interview back in November.  I haven’t hear anything yet. Good luck to you. You Will do good

Thank you so much! I hope so!!

On 12/12/2018 at 12:16 PM, wahwahwei said:

I’m an RT as well 😊 My interview was in October, haven’t heard anything back 

Good luck! 

Got an email for an invitation to interview on 1/18/19 as well! Is anyone planning on going to the meet and greet? Would love to meet you all!