The confirmation email stated: "We will send periodic updates regarding the admission process.  However, if you have questions about the program or admission process, please don’t hesitate to email Professor Moini, Program Director at katayounmoini@cdrewu.edu."

I'm not sure if you wanted to email the program director but I've tried calling multiple times and each time it leads to a voicemail (which I don't want to leave one). This school seems hard to get a hold of. ?

9 minutes ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

If anyone had to email the program what email address did you use? I emailed a question to admissionsinfo@cdrewu.edu over two weeks ago and never got an answer. Now I need to update my application with summer grades and I'm not sure if there is an alternative address I should be using for communication.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, KatherineLee said:

Congrats to everyone who received an interview! I will be applying next year and was wondering if those that received an interview can comment on if they took organic with or without a lab and if they took biochem?

Also, wondering when everyone submitted they're app that has received an interview so far? 

THANKS GUYS! 

Submitted my app 6/15

Took Organic I with lab, taking Biochem this semester.

17 hours ago, KatherineLee said:

Congrats to everyone who received an interview! I will be applying next year and was wondering if those that received an interview can comment on if they took organic with or without a lab and if they took biochem?

Also, wondering when everyone submitted they're app that has received an interview so far? 

THANKS GUYS! 

No interview yet. I submitted on 7/10, verified two days later. I took Organic 1 with lab and Biochem 1 with lab. 

Archived