• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, hayleyir said:

Hey guys I’m actually applying next year but was wondering what kind of medical terminology you took? I noticed it said 3 units and I’ve been looking for a 3 unit online with no luck.appreicate advice!!

Dear Hayleyir, 

I took an online Medical Terminology through Los Angeles Southwest College "Biology33". I think, it was 8 weeks course started on February 3rd and ended in March. I have attached a screenshot for you. Act FAST, its still open. Let me know if you have any more question(s). Good Luck!1599680101_ScreenShot2019-01-02at12_01_16PM.thumb.png.a520787adfefc75bacd498c0524c3ddd.png

9 hours ago, sunrise230 said:

Hi!  Have you heard back from them?  I emailed the same question a week or two ago, but I l know some schools are closed for the holidays / semester break.  Thanks!

Hi Sunrise,

They only told me about an interview this month, so it is almost safe to say that the only one that has been mentioned on here is the last day left.

Hi everyone!!! First I would like to say congrats to everyone who got invited and also to everyone who got accepted! I got invited for an interview and I’m super excited but also super nervous. Would anyone mind sharing some tips with me? This is one of my top 2 schools and it’s my first time interviewing 😅

Nothing yet!

I am trying to busy my mind and not obsessively check my email but it is so tough!

It was a great experience last week - such an eclectic and well-rounded bunch of people both in the interviewees and interviewers.  Everyone in our interview group had something special to offer.  I wish us all the best of luck as we continue to wait and, for the people I met last Friday, I know in my heart that, no matter what happens this round, you will all make awesome PAs one day. 

On 12/21/2018 at 8:10 PM, corpsmanvan242 said:

I’m counting my loses on this one! My first choice too!

On 1/14/2019 at 1:05 AM, pnayjuju said:

Hi everyone!!! First I would like to say congrats to everyone who got invited and also to everyone who got accepted! I got invited for an interview and I’m super excited but also super nervous. Would anyone mind sharing some tips with me? This is one of my top 2 schools and it’s my first time interviewing 😅

I am so busy with my current school work so it helps take my mind off the anxiety. Yes, I also check my email every morning when I wake up but just with less stress. So ladies, breath in and out because the good news is on the way! 🤩

Archived