2018-2019 Cycle

2 hours ago, charmalarm said:

Can anyone who is local give me recommendations on the area? As far as which airport is the closest and maybe places to see while I’m in town, and if Uber is a feasible option for transportation. Thank you!!

Don’t live in west lebanon but I’m going to say Uber probably isn’t a thing in this area. As far as stuff to do I’m not the best at recommending things to do here but the leaves should be changing during the time frame of interviews. 

5 hours ago, charmalarm said:

Can anyone who is local give me recommendations on the area? As far as which airport is the closest and maybe places to see while I’m in town, and if Uber is a feasible option for transportation. Thank you!!

Hey I received an invite as well, not sure if I will attend or not. My in-laws live about 30 min away so I know the area a little. As far as an airport the closest will be Manchester will be your closest airport. Sorry uber will not be an option in West Leb, You might be able to catch one from the airport. As far as things to do, West Leb is right next to White River Junction VT which is an up and coming little ( i must stress little) arts town. They have an amazing BBQ place and a really small but tasty craft beer spot across the street called River Roost. There is also coffee shops and a few restaurants. Dartmouth is close by and they have a little downtown area worth checking out. Thats about all I got! Hope that helps

2 hours ago, mikejeffe said:

Hey I received an invite as well, not sure if I will attend or not. My in-laws live about 30 min away so I know the area a little. As far as an airport the closest will be Manchester will be your closest airport. Sorry uber will not be an option in West Leb, You might be able to catch one from the airport. As far as things to do, West Leb is right next to White River Junction VT which is an up and coming little ( i must stress little) arts town. They have an amazing BBQ place and a really small but tasty craft beer spot across the street called River Roost. There is also coffee shops and a few restaurants. Dartmouth is close by and they have a little downtown area worth checking out. Thats about all I got! Hope that helps

Thank you!!!

Just got an email saying the following:

"Your application has passed the first base-line review and is in line for a more indepth review by faculty. 

You will receive a status update by email, either inviting you for one of the interview sessions, or letting you know that your application is no longer being considered. 

We know that waiting is difficult, but thoroughly reviewing applications is a long process and you may not hear from us for many weeks.  We appreciate your patience."

Eeeek. Good news, but not an interview. Hoping for some good news in the coming months.

Has anyone else on here received an inaccurate email stating that they are ineligible due to outstanding prerequisites? 

I called and asked about it after no response to my emails and they said that they’ve been having trouble with credit conversions on CASPA and they’re looking into it, but they gave me no other information and they are still not responding to my emails. 

Not sure what to do or if anyone else is in the same boat...

8 hours ago, BrittLundy said:

Has anyone else on here received an inaccurate email stating that they are ineligible due to outstanding prerequisites? 

I called and asked about it after no response to my emails and they said that they’ve been having trouble with credit conversions on CASPA and they’re looking into it, but they gave me no other information and they are still not responding to my emails. 

Not sure what to do or if anyone else is in the same boat...

Wow that would be so frustrating! Hope it gets sorted sooner rather than later

Oh, I got email that I need to submit TOEFL  

Because I didn’t graduate high school in USA , I guess BAS which I graduated with in USA and college level English for three semesters is really not enough ??? .  After I asked them about how much time I have to submit TOEFL I got no response back. 

this school under pending accreditation at this time for not meeting minimum requirements in education... 

they have very poor communication with applicants ... that is for sure . 

Got this July 10th, but nothing since.

"In eight to ten weeks you will receive a status update by email, either inviting you for one of the interview sessions beginning in autumn, or letting you know that your application is no longer being considered."

Anyone experience similar?

On 8/6/2018 at 3:38 PM, charmalarm said:

Hi YGrabo! i think we both applied to sullivan and franklin pierce. i think i check the forums too much ?

Hi I applied in July, got a response in August, insufficient PA shadowing hours, but then I submitted my documents directly to them, caspa had not uploaded the documents accurately.

I received an email about lengthy waits for review and consideration, however still haven’t heard back. My girlfriend just interviewed with them yesterday. 

Im super excited for her, however it would nice to get any feedback, as we all know the process is tough.

Edited by Glomeralus19