Jump to content

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, kyu010 said:

Is today the only day they'll be calling?

I want to say they will also be calling some tomorrow but not 100% sure. Keep faith though! I got the call late (I’m in Florida so I got it at 9pm here)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Naiaalessandra said:

I want to say they will also be calling some tomorrow but not 100% sure. Keep faith though! I got the call late (I’m in Florida so I got it at 9pm here)

I hope so and thanks for the well wishes ! Again congratulations on your acceptance 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone, I was at work so I missed the call 😥 I'm so excited to start this new chapter. If you don't make it at USC, you'll make it somewhere else. Trust the journey 💗

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, five8ght said:

Hi everyone, I was at work so I missed the call 😥 I'm so excited to start this new chapter. If you don't make it at USC, you'll make it somewhere else. Trust the journey 💗

I was so excited about the call I think I lost my hearing when he said we would be getting our email. Did he say within a week? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, nidhi1992 said:

Hi everyone!

I'm so disappointed 😢 This was my top school. I just got the alternate list email. Does anyone know when there's movement on the list or how many students actually matriculate. How does a waitlist typically work? For example, is there a waitlist for each interview group & depending on who declines in their acceptance from that group that waitlist moves?  

BUT Congratulations to everyone that got in!! 🙂 

The number of students getting off the waitlist will be different every year since it will most likely depend on the number of students giving up their seats. All students on the waitlist will be ranked and unfortunately you will not know where you are on the rank. I know the alternate list wasn’t what you were hoping for but you should still be proud that you made it this far! Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/7/2019 at 10:48 PM, Naiaalessandra said:

Hi!! Yes I hope so too! I think they may be calling tomorrow as well but not 100% sure. Keep me updated!! 🙂

I ended up getting waitlisted. Best of luck to you, maybe I’ll see you this August! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an interview invite a few days ago! So excited to meet everyone that will be interviewing this month!  I’ll be flying in and was wondering if anyone had any hotel/motel recommendations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2019 at 11:57 AM, nidhi1992 said:

Hi everyone!

I'm so disappointed 😢 This was my top school. I just got the alternate list email. Does anyone know when there's movement on the list or how many students actually matriculate. How does a waitlist typically work? For example, is there a waitlist for each interview group & depending on who declines in their acceptance from that group that waitlist moves?  

BUT Congratulations to everyone that got in!! 🙂 

Once the class is finalized is when they start pulling from the waitlist, so April all the way until August. Our class had 3-5 people from the waitlist. There is hope, so hang in there.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dgoodgion22 said:

I am interviewing on the 23rd of March! Looking forward to meeting the others there!

When did you received your invite if I may ask? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats everyone who got accepted this cycle! I got on a wait-list. It is sad but i keep my head up because i made it this far. I am coming from a different country and honored to be considered for such an opportunity. Fingers crossed!!!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By any chance do you know if they are still handing out interview invites for March 23rd @TrojanPa82? I have not heard back from the program since last year when my application got processed. I checked my spam E-mail just incase I missed something, but nothing...

Edited by MikePA
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, caterpillar said:

I received a call yesterday from Dr. Lohenry offering me a seat! I was originally placed on waitlist after my interview in December. So exciting!!

Congratulations!! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, caterpillar said:

I received a call yesterday from Dr. Lohenry offering me a seat! I was originally placed on waitlist after my interview in December. So exciting!!

Wow, congratulations!! I guess they're going through the waitlist first before reaching out to the March 23rd interviewees. We were informed at that session that we would be getting calls on April 2nd if we were accepted. Did anyone from the March 23rd interview receive a call?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More