2018-2019 cycle!

1 hour ago, cicelyc said:

Hey y'all! I am just wondering if they are still inviting people to the remaining interviews, or if all invited have been sent out. I have not heard anything back yet. Do I still have a chance of getting an interview? Thanks!

When did you submit your application? I think they are still inviting 

2 hours ago, cicelyc said:

Hey y'all! I am just wondering if they are still inviting people to the remaining interviews, or if all invited have been sent out. I have not heard anything back yet. Do I still have a chance of getting an interview? Thanks!

I haven’t heard back either and I submitted early July.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! 

Congrats to those who have gotten interviews!

For anyone still waiting to hear back, how have you gone about updating USC (and and other programs regarding) any additional patient care experience? I have been working full time since applying in late August, and have accumulated many more hours since then. Would you recommend emailing them? 

Thanks in advance! Good luck to everyone!

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 10:28 PM, swong445 said:

Hi guys! 

Congrats to those who have gotten interviews!

For anyone still waiting to hear back, how have you gone about updating USC (and and other programs regarding) any additional patient care experience? I have been working full time since applying in late August, and have accumulated many more hours since then. Would you recommend emailing them? 

Thanks in advance! Good luck to everyone!

Hey!

Sending updates was a bit of a tedious task for me since I applied to 20 schools, but I went through my inbox looking for the confirmation emails from schools once they received my application. A lot of the times they gave a contact email for updates, or said if they didn't accept updates at all. Some schools even emailed back a link for submitting updates, which was not listed on their websites, so emailing came in handy.

I also added it to CASPA as the same experience I had previously input when I submit my application, just added (UPDATED as of: mm/dd/yyyy) with the new hours.

Hope this helps!