2018-2019 cycle!

46 minutes ago, LCKindle said:

Everyone,

I GOT IN!!!

I interviewed December 1st. For those of you who interviewed that day, my name is Lanisha and it was my birthday lol

Soooo excited.

Congratulations! I interviewed two days before my birthday too and was accepted. Best birthday present! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! To those who received an acceptance, CONGRATS!!! Excited to meet you all.

So I'm trying to create a Facebook group for our class but it's telling me I need to add at least one friend to the group in order to create it. If one of you guys can PM me your fb email address so I can send an invite out and get this group page started, that would be awesome. Thanks! 🙂

hi all!!

New to the forum as I just got invited to an interview for February 23!! Super shocked to hear something so late in the cycle. How filled is the class so far? Anyone else interviewing that day? any advice for the interview??

Sorry for all the questions, I am just pleasantly surprised and excited for this opportunity as this is my second cycle applying with no luck anywhere

P.S. little Floridian over here! any other out of staters? (i'm done with questions now)

On 1/28/2019 at 5:47 PM, Naiaalessandra said:

hi all!!

New to the forum as I just got invited to an interview for February 23!! Super shocked to hear something so late in the cycle. How filled is the class so far? Anyone else interviewing that day? any advice for the interview??

Sorry for all the questions, I am just pleasantly surprised and excited for this opportunity as this is my second cycle applying with no luck anywhere

P.S. little Floridian over here! any other out of staters? (i'm done with questions now)

They take 10 from each interview session, 10 are waitlisted.. The last interview day is in March, and they invite approximately a month before the interview day, so people still have March to be invited too also. Those waiting, do not lose hope. 

Advise- be yourself, be natural, do not try to put on a show or say what you think they want to hear.

We have quite a few out of staters in our class, and I think 2 or 3 are from Florida 🙂

• Like 1

On 1/28/2019 at 5:47 PM, Naiaalessandra said:

hi all!!

Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum as well. I also was invited to the Feb 23rd interview day. I had given up hope on hearing back from USC at all, and I'm so happy to have gotten the invite! So timely too since I was feeling pretty terrible (I totally blew the interview I had a couple of days before--I just choked). 

Good luck to everyone and I hope to see some of you that day.