2018-2019 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Can anyone help me with this issue logistics I have. I am coming from out of state. I have a room the night before the interview, but not during the interview, nor do I have a rental car. I was wondering if there were lockers for my backpack. I am traveling light. I just don't want to look silly going into my interview with a back pack of luggage. Any ideas? Worst case I can get another air B&B but I'd rather save the money.

1 minute ago, Ferngully said:

Hello,

Can anyone help me with this issue logistics I have. I am coming from out of state. I have a room the night before the interview, but not during the interview, nor do I have a rental car. I was wondering if there were lockers for my backpack. I am traveling light. I just don't want to look silly going into my interview with a back pack of luggage. Any ideas? Worst case I can get another air B&B but I'd rather save the money.

You can always ask ur Airbnb host if you can leave ur stuff there and come back for it later (if you trust them enough). I did this at my other interview and worked out perfectly. If you’re staying at a hotel, you can always ask to leave it at the reception. Most of the time they are willing to hold it for you!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Ferngully said:

Hello,

Where are you staying? I am driving in from out of town and you can keep your stuff in my car if you want. Message me and I will give you my info.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, megan1096 said:

I just received an interview invitation for November 10th! I was also expecting it to be the 3rd but they must have changed the date

Same! SO excited but also now I have to rearrange work cuz I thought it would’ve the third. No biggie, so excited! Congrats to those that have interviewed and received them

5 minutes ago, sondrra said:

Congratulations on your acceptance! I’m sure you’re super excited! 

Do you mind sharing your stats and interview experience as well? 

Sure!

Undergraduate: University of Pittsburgh, degree in Emergency Medicine

Cumulative GPA: 3.6

Science GPA: 3.6

HCE: ~5000 hours as an EMT and Paramedic 

Research experience at UPMC Hillman Cancer Center, 1 year

Experience as an EMR instructor, 3 years