January Start 2019

Hi everyone!

No one has started a thread regarding this coming up year's start yet so here it is. Please post any questions, concerns, and comments here and let's all have an awesome year of applications. Best of luck to you all this year.

Hail 2 Pitt!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I will also be at the July 31st session! I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the writing sample at the interview they mentioned us doing? I'm not looking for specifics on what the prompt is, but I was just wondering if its during the MMI interview process or if its something separate? 

2 hours ago, JLH65 said:

For those interviewing July 31st at 7:30am:

Would anyone like to meet up Monday night? It might help us relax if we see some familiar faces at the interview!

Hey there,

I’m meeting up with a friend who goes to Pitt (not as a PA-S) for dinner Monday night, but I’d be willing to do a meetup afterwards if anyone’s interested!

4 hours ago, M3Fawkes said:

Hey there,

I’m meeting up with a friend who goes to Pitt (not as a PA-S) for dinner Monday night, but I’d be willing to do a meetup afterwards if anyone’s interested!

I think it could be really fun! I’ll send you both a PM and we can try to plan something. 

Archived