2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/5/2018 at 12:57 PM, PAplease657 said:

I was accepted as well! I put my deposit down and submitted the form. But do you guys think we will get any confirmation of the deposit and that we have accepted the seat? 

I was just thinking this! I never received a confirmation or anything haha. Welp, I paid and said I was going! 

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats to all the newly accepted students! I hope everyone else felt as at-home as I did when I interviewed. For those of you on the alternate list and asking questions, I don't know how many from my class were from that list but I do know that one person in my class was called about 2 weeks before we started (yes, that close to the start date!) and he even became our class president! And he's an awesome PA now. So don't be too discouraged if you end up in that boat. When you get the call -- in a month, 6 months, or in June...you've earned that seat, you deserve to be there, and you'll be a great PA -- just like the rest of your family of classmates! Looking forward to all of you guys finishing the application process and finding out who the newest class of 2021 will be!

Oh and yes, they should be offering interviews still. Obviously I'm not on staff but the third interview is in January and they could technically be offering interviews up to that week (sometimes people cancel close to the date and they need to fill the spot, too).

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, KZPA3394 said:

Congrats everyone!!! I also just got the call !!!! So excited!!!

3 hours ago, amg31 said:

Congrats! I just got accepted too!

3 hours ago, Mcpham said:

Just got the call that I've been accepted!!

Congrats to those accepted today! Did you all interview in August or October? Thank you! 

Archived