2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, icjerseyveeb324 said:

Just got a call and I’ve been accepted!!

18 hours ago, marcanomj said:

Congratulations! I just got the call too! I'm literally shaking!

17 hours ago, dzimmet said:

Accepted! Can’t wait to meet you all! Seriously a dream come true!!!

What was the phone number you all got the call from? I have a missed call from around 1 yesterday, but they didn't leave a voicemail so I wasn't sure if it could have been them. 

42 minutes ago, jenkinshl said:

What was the phone number you all got the call from? I have a missed call from around 1 yesterday, but they didn't leave a voicemail so I wasn't sure if it could have been them. 

I received the call around 4 yesterday, and it was from a 540 number

16 minutes ago, dzimmet said:

I received the call around 4 yesterday, and it was from a 540 number

1 hour ago, jenkinshl said:

It seems like there’s quite a few people that haven’t received notifications yet...I remember them saying 2 weeks tops for decisions so maybe more of us will hear back by next week? Fingers crossed we hear good news moving forward!! 

12 minutes ago, HOBBESthePA said:

I also interviewed in the morning and was accepted on Friday! Did anyone catch when we would get more info on putting down a deposit? 

I interviewed 8/17 in the afternoon and was accepted this past Friday.

I'm pretty sure they said they'd send an official letter to your address you entered on CASPA with that information. I think we can expect it sometime this week! ? 

So I emailed the women listed as my admissions counselor about the email and she said everyone who applied this cycle recieved this email and I could send her or her team any questions. Also said those who have not heard back yet from 8/17 should hear sometime this week.

17 hours ago, marcanomj said:

For those of you who have already been accepted, we have to put down a deposit within 2 weeks after we receive the official acceptance letter? Do you think they will give us an exact deadline as to when it must be submitted?

I would assume they will give us a deadline or we'd lose our seat.

Archived