2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I called Rush today... we should receiving our class list in the next 2 weeks. The program doesn't set up a formal facebook group, but they said students always set one up (unaffiliated with the school).

I started a Facebook group for the Class of 2021. Feel free to add yourself if you have accepted a seat. Excited to meet everyone in less than 2 short months!

On 2/18/2019 at 1:26 PM, HealthBro2018 said:

Also does anybody remember if the upperclassmen said we absolutely needed to buy the books or not ? 

Hi, end of first year here, don’t buy all the books! You can get the anatomy atlas, PANCE prep pearls and step up to medicine and be perfectly fine for first term! Most of us don’t use the books! 

On 3/8/2019 at 12:29 PM, sdbruin said:

Hello, I called Rush today... we should receiving our class list in the next 2 weeks. The program doesn't set up a formal facebook group, but they said students always set one up (unaffiliated with the school).

I started a Facebook group for the Class of 2021. Feel free to add yourself if you have accepted a seat. Excited to meet everyone in less than 2 short months!

Hey I couldn't find it by searching on FB. Do you have a link?

Archived