2018-2019 Application Cycle

Hi everyone! I was placed on the interview wait list. I asked what position I was on the wait list was but they weren't able to disclose this information. Fingers crossed!

Edited by shelbysh
answered my own question

1 hour ago, spartan419 said:

I was verified and got my confirmation email from rush May 17 stating they'll be in touch in 3 weeks, I reached out to them July 26 to see if there was any update on my app. I have still not heard anything from them other than the original May email.  Anyone still in this same boat?

Did you try calling them? You'll prob get a better hold of them through there than email! 

15 hours ago, AspiringPA12 said:

I was just put on the interview waitlist, has anyone been pulled off this list yet? 

I just found out today that I have an interview October 12th, I was originally put on the waitlist July 9th! 

• Like 2

I'm sort of confused why their confirmation email would say we all should hear from them in 3 weeks when it sounds like a majority of people wait much longer than that. I got my confirmation email on June 25 and still haven't heard anything.

16 hours ago, pa111333 said:

I'm sort of confused why their confirmation email would say we all should hear from them in 3 weeks when it sounds like a majority of people wait much longer than that. I got my confirmation email on June 25 and still haven't heard anything.

It seems like in the beginning it was about a three week wait but not anymore. I'm sure they're overwhelmed with applications 

Ah I'm sorry to hear that. I interviewed this past Tuesday so I guess I won't hear back until next week. Keep your head up high! Theres still plenty of time.

Yes, last Friday 

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Submitted 09/04/18 (late to the game I know), verified 09/07/18 and today received invite to interview on 11/02/18! So excited but also a little nervous that I've counted at least 6 interview dates before this one. Oh well, what can you do! 

8 minutes ago, jenna06 said:

Yeah, I'm over 6 weeks. 

Maybe no news is good news? It looks like some people did receive a rejection in a shorter amount of time which was also my experience last year. Good luck with the waiting game! 

•  

Hi everyone, I just got an email for an interview invite for 11/02! Congratulations to all those that have been accepted! It seems like there have been a handful of interview dates already. How many applicants were at the everyone's interviews?

rush called me last week and moved my interview from 10/26 to 11/2, I guess they aren't having an interview on that date anymore. but looking forward to meeting some of you on the 2nd!