2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, spartan419 said:

I was verified and got my confirmation email from rush May 17 stating they'll be in touch in 3 weeks, I reached out to them July 26 to see if there was any update on my app. I have still not heard anything from them other than the original May email.  Anyone still in this same boat?

Did you try calling them? You'll prob get a better hold of them through there than email! 

16 hours ago, pa111333 said:

I'm sort of confused why their confirmation email would say we all should hear from them in 3 weeks when it sounds like a majority of people wait much longer than that. I got my confirmation email on June 25 and still haven't heard anything.

It seems like in the beginning it was about a three week wait but not anymore. I'm sure they're overwhelmed with applications 

• 3 weeks later...

I submitted my application on 9/10 and I was almost immediately waitlisted for an interview. I accepted my spot on this waitlist on 9/18. I'm a little worried that I am going to be at the bottom of the waitlist because I waited too long to apply. However, I'm hopeful that I may not be at the bottom because I received a pretty immediate response in which I was placed on the interview waitlist (I read in other posts that it took months for some people to receive any response at all). All of this is to ask - has anyone been pulled off the waitlist yet for an interview?

I submitted my application on 9/10 and I was almost immediately waitlisted for an interview. I accepted my spot on this waitlist on 9/18. I'm a little worried that I am going to be at the bottom of the waitlist because I waited too long to apply. However, I'm hopeful that I may not be at the bottom because I received a pretty immediate response in which I was placed on the interview waitlist (I read in other posts that it took months for some people to receive any response at all). All of this is to ask - has anyone been pulled off the waitlist yet for an interview?
I got an interview off the waitlist a month ago but didn't get accepted. So head up!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Archived