2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, asar13 said:

I received a confirmation from Rush on 5/22 regarding my application but still haven't heard anything back from the program. Not a rejection or an interview waitlist, etc. Should I be worried?

As far as I'm aware they'll send out rejection notices, you could always reach out to the program if you're curious! Stay positive no news is good news -  good luck!

23 minutes ago, jellybeans101 said:

I got placed on a wait list for an interview as well! Don't lose hope ? It is still early in the app cycle to hear about interviews.

Best of luck to you! You’re right, it’s still early. Do you mind sharing when you were verified?

20 hours ago, maddkamp said:

As far as I'm aware they'll send out rejection notices, you could always reach out to the program if you're curious! Stay positive no news is good news -  good luck!

I actually just happened to receive an email inviting me to interview on 9/7! I don’t know if it was a coincidence or because I sent them an email 2 days prior. 

26 minutes ago, asar13 said:

I actually just happened to receive an email inviting me to interview on 9/7! I don’t know if it was a coincidence or because I sent them an email 2 days prior. 

I think that might be coincidental because I got that email, too! See you there! 

8 hours ago, Lizli1 said:

Same, feeling pretty discouraged ?.  Maybe still some hope though! 

Don't be discouraged if you were waitlisted. A good group of our class was accepted from the waitlist. I was in the first interview group and didn't receive acceptance until March.

On 7/18/2018 at 7:49 PM, asar13 said:

I received a confirmation from Rush on 5/22 regarding my application but still haven't heard anything back from the program. Not a rejection or an interview waitlist, etc. Should I be worried?

On the same boat! I was verified by Rush on 5/18 and haven't heard anything since then. I emailed them to see if I was missing anything but they said I should hear back by the end of July and to reach out again if I don't. No news is good news...??

Archived