2018-2019 Application Cycle

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just received a response as well for July 13th! Has anyone done the supplemental? Under educational program tab, it doesnt give me an option for start term Spring19. It only shows Summer 18....is that also for everyone?

Received application confirmation email 6/7

1 hour ago, AAKO3 said:

I just received a response as well for July 13th! Has anyone done the supplemental? Under educational program tab, it doesnt give me an option for start term Spring19. It only shows Summer 18....is that also for everyone?

Haven't started it yet! Do you guys think the headshot we have to bring can have trees in the background? Might be a silly question but wasn't sure ?...

4 minutes ago, Lizli1 said:

Haven't started it yet! Do you guys think the headshot we have to bring can have trees in the background? Might be a silly question but wasn't sure ?...

I would pick a headshot that has a clear background. As pretty as trees can be, they want a passport style headshot ? Cant wait to see you then!

3 hours ago, AAKO3 said:

I just picked summer in that section, since there were no other options. 

12 hours ago, panglossian said:

I also received an interview for 7/13!

Anyone know what should we expect at the interview? Is it more traditional or behavioral? 

I don't know a whole lot but from past posts it looks like there's a MMI portion as well as a more traditional portion with general PA school interview questions. Would love to hear from someone who's been through the process at Rush though! 

21 hours ago, AAKO3 said:

I'm just filling mine out, and I have an option for Spring 2019, maybe they fixed the issue since yesterday?

3 hours ago, Lizli1 said:

I'm just filling mine out, and I have an option for Spring 2019, maybe they fixed the issue since yesterday?

Yes thank you! They said to put Summer 19 since spring19 didnt show up ? I am so excited! Currently figuring out where to explore afterwards haha since I come from California

25 minutes ago, AAKO3 said:

Yes thank you! They said to put Summer 19 since spring19 didnt show up ? I am so excited! Currently figuring out where to explore afterwards haha since I come from California

Wow! Chicago is an awesome city! I'm coming from Michigan so it's not too far for me ? 

Archived