2018-2019 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, LegenWaitForItDary2 said:

Y can't I still reserve a interview seat? I thought they fixed it.

Hey, I would definitely give them a call and also send out an email ASAP. I had the same problem as you and received a call  and email from Major Hatchet stating he has opened up more spots for the interviews. I was able to make an appt for 10/22/18. 

@codeblack Thank you!!! I think they will be sending out another set of interviews later on for December!! Good luck with this cycle!!!! 

It was a very relaxed atmosphere! Make sure you know where the entrance is in advance because it is a little confusing. You need a photo ID to get in so don't forget it! They offered breakfast bars and waters and juice and they had an info session with questions at the start and then everyone just waits in a lounge and talks as they are called up. Then around early lunch time they brought in pizza. My experience was they were very conversational, so don't freak out. They seemed very friendly and really emphasized that we make the right choice for the right fit for us as well. Seems like a great program!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

On 10/11/2018 at 8:45 AM, spartan419 said:

Congratulations!!! How did your interview go for you and how did you like the program? Any advice for those of us who have yet to interview?

loved the program it was so relaxed! the students came afterwards and all seemed so close and relaxed even though they just got out of an exam and had to study for another one. the interview was you and 2 PAs, and they asked more questions that reflected your personality, none of the typical "what is a PA" or "whats MD and NP", i think they're trying to see more of who you are. no paper at the end, and they bring you lunch! 

On 10/11/2018 at 1:15 PM, emmurph said:

Was it by email or mail?

both!

• Upvote 1