2018-2019 Application Cycle

9 hours ago, PANCSDown said:

Coming in on the 22nd for an interview. I thought I had no chance here. Anyone got tips to prepare, it's my first interview! 

You gonna do great. It is a day when a legend was born. A legend who watched all seasons of The Office in 9 days!! MEEEE. I think I am not gonna choose that day or should I? Birthday in NYC does sounds great!!!!!!

Hi everyone! I received my first interview invitation for Pace on 9/21. I'm super excited! I'm just wondering if anyone that got an invitation in the last few days were able to make a reservation? It seems that they are all full. I called the number given on the email but I was unable to reach them. If anyone called earlier and could notify me anything that was said about the reservations it'll be super helpful!

2 hours ago, codeblack said:

@LegenWaitForItDary2 I'm surprised you got an interview invite before you submitted the supplemental questions! I'm kind of in the same boat as you. I got Verifired 9/5. and currently working on my essays. Wishing for the best! 

@codeblack Good luck to you as well. Applied to 5 PA schools, I got interview from 3 of 'em already and waiting from other 2. I gonna go broke buying tickets. Looks like I gotta start selling my bitcoins..LOL

On 9/22/2018 at 2:00 PM, LegenWaitForItDary2 said:

@codeblack Good luck to you as well. Applied to 5 PA schools, I got interview from 3 of 'em already and waiting from other 2. I gonna go broke buying tickets. Looks like I gotta start selling my bitcoins..LOL

Thank you! I applied to 8. Haven't heard anything yet! 

Lol knew I should've invested in bitcoins when I had the chance ? 

On 9/22/2018 at 1:19 PM, Maximoff said:

@codeblack I actually got my invite before sending my supplemental in too. I just have to send it in before my interview date according to their email. 

Congrats! ? wish you the best of luck with your interview!! I never knew receiving and interview invite prior to submitting primary applications was a thing! 

On 9/21/2018 at 9:15 PM, LegenWaitForItDary2 said:

Got an interview invitation today (9/21). Application verified on 09/04. I have not submitted supplemental application yet. This is my 2nd interview invite. I already got my state school interview invitation for 10/11. Coming all the way from peace garden or land of snow, whatever u wanna call!! Any tips on interview guys? 

Hey. Do you mind to share your stats? Thanx