I was accepted from the 10/15 interview!!! The email was sent @ 7:20am this morning and was actually in my Spam folder, so be sure to check your Spam folders! The sender is GraduateAdmission 

5 hours ago, PANCSDown said:

Anyone from the 10/22 group hear back yet? 

I got my acceptance today!! Be sure to check your spam folder that's where I found it. 

58 minutes ago, prepa987 said:

Accepted from the 10/22 interview! Best day and proudest moment of my life!

Congrats for your acceptance! Pace is great!

they called or emailed you?

I interviewed on 10/29 and just got an acceptance email this morning! I got denied from another school a few days ago so it was a relief to get accepted to Pace! Don't give up hope, just cuz you get denied from somewhere doesn't mean you wont get in at another school. Good luck everyone else! 

Have people that interviewed back in September onwards received a rejection or waitlist email? Or are they going to send those out after all interview days are over?

About a week or two after the 10/8 interview I was emailed that I was was waitlisted

19 hours ago, PANCSDown said:

Have people that interviewed back in September onwards received a rejection or waitlist email? Or are they going to send those out after all interview days are over?

Do you think all the acceptance offers have been sent out at this point?. I interviewed on 10/29. I was hoping to hear something today, but maybe Monday instead?

8 hours ago, BlessedFavored said:

Did anyone else from Texas, specifically Houston, get accepted?

I’m currently living in Austin, TX and I did!

I just found my acceptance email that was in my spam folder for two days!!! I interviewed on 10/22 and the email was sent 11/8. This was my top choice program and I couldn't be happier. Good luck everyone!

5 hours ago, PANCSDown said:

Has anyone been rejected after an interview yet?

I interviewed on 10/29. I haven’t received ANY email regarding acceptance, waitlist, or rejection. I’m kind of confused. Not sure when I should follow up.

• Like 1

I heard from the program. I interviewed on 10/29. I was waitlisted via email 30 minutes ago. Waiting for a ranking to come out. Please let me know if anyone has been ranked on the list 🙂 (I’m not asking for your number.)

I was accepted from the 11/5 interview and an email was sent out 11/8 that was in my spam folder for almost a week. Check your spam if you haven’t heard anything yet!