2018-2019 Application Cycle

22 hours ago, daydreamy said:

Hey all! I recently called the program, and the person who answered could not give me an update on my application. The last correspondence I received was in June telling me that my application was under review. Any word on how many more interview dates are scheduled?

I interviewed on the 10/22. They have 2 more interview dates. Keep Faith, you might get an email.

Edited by BlessedFavored
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, leyna said:

Wow congrats on getting accepted! Thats awesome!

But i am a bit surprise on how school could decide right at the interview. You must be imazing. Would you share some advices on how to get this? 

Sure! Not to sound cliché, but I was truly being myself. I was very personable and confident. Also, prior to the interview I paid for a mock interview. I was fairly expensive, maybe $120, but I believe that it got me prepared. Good luck, I'm positive that you and everyone else on this forum will get into the school of your dreams, just continue to have faith.

On 10/31/2018 at 11:27 AM, BlessedFavored said:

Sure! Not to sound cliché, but I was truly being myself. I was very personable and confident. Also, prior to the interview I paid for a mock interview. I was fairly expensive, maybe $120, but I believe that it got me prepared. Good luck, I'm positive that you and everyone else on this forum will get into the school of your dreams, just continue to have faith.

Sorry, I couldn't find a prior post explaining this. You were accepted right at the interview?! I didn't know that was an option