Johnson & Wales 2018-2019 application cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, chandr3w said:

Just as I was reading last year's thread trying to gauge when I'd hear something, JWU emailed me inviting me to interview! Anyone else going August 10th?

Awesome! I just got the email as well for august 10th interview! Looking forward to meeting you I'm so excited! Where are you going to stay for this?

16 hours ago, leahschills said:

Awesome! I just got the email as well for august 10th interview! Looking forward to meeting you I'm so excited! Where are you going to stay for this?

This is my first time applying, so I'm thrilled that I received an interview invite! I actually have another interview this Friday, so I'll start looking at places to stay after that. I've never used Air BnB before but I might try it. You?

2 hours ago, chandr3w said:

This is my first time applying, so I'm thrilled that I received an interview invite! I actually have another interview this Friday, so I'll start looking at places to stay after that. I've never used Air BnB before but I might try it. You?

I was actually thinking of trying AirBnB as well. As for transportation were you planning on walking, using public transportation, renting a car?? I'm thinking of calling as well for suggestions as to what previous students have done and inquiring about discounts.

21 minutes ago, leahschills said:

I was actually thinking of trying AirBnB as well. As for transportation were you planning on walking, using public transportation, renting a car?? I'm thinking of calling as well for suggestions as to what previous students have done and inquiring about discounts.

If you hear any suggestions from previous applicants please let me know! As far as transportation maybe lyft?

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, laurenm10 said:

For those of you who have been accepted, have you received any information about the deposit yet? 

I just received a package in the mail yesterday with a JWU folder with all info. $1,000 deposit due within 4 weeks of acceptance, a couple forms to be filled out and signed, a physical with vaccination info, and BLS certified verification. 

Edited by conejo