conejo

Johnson & Wales 2018-2019 application cycle

I'm surprised there aren't more people on the threads for this cycle! I feel like the ones from previous years were all getting long at this point. Anyways, I applied a few weeks back and my application was verified 6/12. Hopefully we will start hearing back soon!

I agree! I’ve been checking back every day wondering the same thing so I’m glad you replied! I applied the end of April and application was verified May 15th. 

Yes, hopefully we start hearing back soon! 

Just as I was reading last year's thread trying to gauge when I'd hear something, JWU emailed me inviting me to interview! Anyone else going August 10th?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, chandr3w said:

Just as I was reading last year's thread trying to gauge when I'd hear something, JWU emailed me inviting me to interview! Anyone else going August 10th?

Awesome! I just got the email as well for august 10th interview! Looking forward to meeting you I'm so excited! Where are you going to stay for this?

16 hours ago, leahschills said:

Awesome! I just got the email as well for august 10th interview! Looking forward to meeting you I'm so excited! Where are you going to stay for this?

This is my first time applying, so I'm thrilled that I received an interview invite! I actually have another interview this Friday, so I'll start looking at places to stay after that. I've never used Air BnB before but I might try it. You?

2 hours ago, chandr3w said:

This is my first time applying, so I'm thrilled that I received an interview invite! I actually have another interview this Friday, so I'll start looking at places to stay after that. I've never used Air BnB before but I might try it. You?

I was actually thinking of trying AirBnB as well. As for transportation were you planning on walking, using public transportation, renting a car?? I'm thinking of calling as well for suggestions as to what previous students have done and inquiring about discounts.

21 minutes ago, leahschills said:

I was actually thinking of trying AirBnB as well. As for transportation were you planning on walking, using public transportation, renting a car?? I'm thinking of calling as well for suggestions as to what previous students have done and inquiring about discounts.

If you hear any suggestions from previous applicants please let me know! As far as transportation maybe lyft?

On 7/31/2018 at 12:05 PM, jer15002 said:

Just recieved an invitation to interview on September 14! So excited! 

If you don't mind saying, when was you application submitted and/or verified? 

2 hours ago, Crodrigues said:

Any lucky applicants receive good news today?!

Nothing today. Maybe they’re waiting a week instead of informing people today. 

I was called about an hour ago saying I’m accepted! So excited as JWU is my first choice! Best of luck to everyone ?

Edited by conejo

39 minutes ago, conejo said:

I was called about an hour ago saying I’m accepted! So excited as JWU is my first choice! Best of luck to everyone ?

Congrats!!! I am very excited too!!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jbonet13 said:

Any news yet? 

I was called about an hour ago also with an acceptance!!! So excited, JWU was also my first choice! Best of luck to everyone ?

18 hours ago, laurenm10 said:

For those of you who have been accepted, have you received any information about the deposit yet? 

I just received a package in the mail yesterday with a JWU folder with all info. $1,000 deposit due within 4 weeks of acceptance, a couple forms to be filled out and signed, a physical with vaccination info, and BLS certified verification. 

Edited by conejo