• 2 weeks later...

With a new director, the process could change but they have not done rolling admissions for previous cycles.

Early applications tend to get the supplemental fairly quickly, others might have a longer wait. Either way, they take a look at all of the applications after the deadline to determine who gets invited for an interview (all of which happen on one Friday in early November.)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/24/2018 at 5:54 PM, Theyran said:

With a new director, the process could change but they have not done rolling admissions for previous cycles.

Early applications tend to get the supplemental fairly quickly, others might have a longer wait. Either way, they take a look at all of the applications after the deadline to determine who gets invited for an interview (all of which happen on one Friday in early November.)

I just found out about this program and looking into applying for it. I hope I am not late to the party and get a chance. 

Edited by dthum

• 3 weeks later...
Guest meepjamz
On 8/4/2018 at 1:03 PM, letmein said:

Is supplemental only sent to those applicants who will get an interview? 

I was wondering the same thing because i know the deadline is coming up and I still havent received a supplemental:( 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest meepjamz
On 9/24/2018 at 10:47 PM, Theyran said:

I got an email saying I got an interview on 10/16 in 2015 (after an email as late as 10/2 for the supplemental,) and 10/7 in 2016.

I know the wait is frustrating, but you guys have time. Good luck!

Thanks! That is good to know that it may be soon - eve though the wait has been hard!