There is an excetion to policy clause in their literature.  5% of students may be accepted after appeal.  I have to say though, it is arduous and long toothed in the process.  I am very lucky.

For those that are accepted, have you received notification of when classes begin? The school itself  starts on the 7th so I’m assuming it’s the same for the program?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by 1walnut
Revise

Anyone been taken off the waitlist yet? Also do any accepted students know how many students are enrolled or if any open seats are available as of now?

I was accepted back in August, but my acceptance was rescinded today because of a misdemeanor background. Is there no one accepted into a PA program without a background. I'm just looking for help

Edited by Hhmm33

19 minutes ago, Hhmm33 said:

I was accepted back in August, but my acceptance was rescinded today because of a misdemeanor background. Is there no one accepted into a PA program without a background. I'm just looking for help

I believe all programs perform a background check. You can check program websites for double check but it is usually customary. Can you get your misdemeanor expunged?

It's actually in the process of being expunge. I'm going to appeal and fight it, because during my interview I told them about my background and they said I'll be okay