2018-2019 Cycle

19 hours ago, Kazymedic said:

Its going to take some time to get everyone sorted out.  I interviewed on the 15th and wont hear back until the middle of September.  If you have questions Ms. Sawyer is very friendly and receptive.

Congrats on your interview! Did they happen to mention anything about future interview dates? I've heard of people going the 15th and 28th but nothing sent out for September yet?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Kazymedic said:

Its going to take some time to get everyone sorted out.  I interviewed on the 15th and wont hear back until the middle of September.  If you have questions Ms. Sawyer is very friendly and receptive.

Thanks for the feedback! Do you mind sharing her contact information?

On 8/30/2018 at 11:20 AM, CMPA2 said:

Congrats on your interview! Did they happen to mention anything about future interview dates? I've heard of people going the 15th and 28th but nothing sent out for September yet?

I'm not sure when more interviews will happen.  Perhaps the end of September and middle of October?  Here is her contact info nsawyer@keiseruniversity.edu

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DHerm said:

Did you hear back on Tuesday? My interview was on Thursday, August 30th. The four week mark falls today, but I wasn’t sure if they’d make us wait until the exact date of the following month. The suspense is killing me!?

I haven’t heard yet! But looking at previous years and even this cycle, it looks like decisions always go out on Fridays! So fingers crossed it’s tomorrow

Archived