2018-2019 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, there! For the social science course, would a government or psychology course count? It lists "One course of Sociology, Political Science, Anthropology, Economics or Criminology only." However, I don't have those courses specially, but do have gender studies, government courses, etc. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest NosotrosPuedos18

I was extended an interview today! I submitted my app on 6/16 and was verified 5 days later, received my supplemental the day after verification and also submitted it that day. Is anyone else interviewing on August 28?

I received a call from Nikki Sawyer yesterday offering an interview for August 15th. I submitted CASPA and Keiser's supplemental 5/11 and was confirmed 5/14. So excited!! 

22 hours ago, jessica242 said:

I was offered an interview, via phone, for August 15th! received the call on 7/10/18

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, fwc15 said:

Has anyone received an interview and/or acceptance for this cycle that wouldn't mind posting what there stats were Overall GPA, Science GPA, and GRE Scores)? 

Thank you, 

Cumulative: 3.37

Science: 3.4

GRE: 151 V, 160 Q, 4.0 A

2800+ hours direct patient care as EMT and MA

Have an interview on 8/28

• 2 weeks later...

Archived