University of Bridgeport 2018 Applicants

Hey guys! Thought I'd let you know that I interviewed on July 31st and exactly a week later on August 7th I received a call that I was accepted! I submitted on June 13th and was asked to interview on June 29th, in which I received a call with the invitation as well. The interview day is awesome, and goes by so quick! They really make you feel comfortable and just want to see who you are outside of paper. Hope this helps! 

21 hours ago, MJ217 said:

Hey guys! Thought I'd let you know that I interviewed on July 31st and exactly a week later on August 7th I received a call that I was accepted! I submitted on June 13th and was asked to interview on June 29th, in which I received a call with the invitation as well. The interview day is awesome, and goes by so quick! They really make you feel comfortable and just want to see who you are outside of paper. Hope this helps! 

Hey! Thanks for sharing and congrats! Is there anyway you would share some details about your interview? Such as how long was each interview, what questions were asked, and whether or not it was opened or closed book ( I think this refers to the interviewers having access to our files). Thanks in advance!

On 8/8/2018 at 10:15 AM, Shannon14 said:

Hey guys - Just found out this morning  I was accepted! Can't wait to start in January : ) 

Hey! Thanks for sharing and congrats! Is there anyway you would share some details about your interview? Such as how long was each interview, what questions were asked, and whether or not it was opened or closed book ( I think this refers to the interviewers having access to our files). Thanks in advance!

On 9/7/2018 at 9:34 AM, blondefoodie said:

Hey! I don't think we're supposed to share details so I'd rather not give any specifics but  it was a super comfortable experience.  Everyone was friendly and I personally didn't feel nervous at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Does anyone know of any affordable places to live near the university? 

I'm originally from out of state but now live here in CT. I'm a second year student. You can message me for more advice on housing if you'd like. They may also put together a Facebook group for the class of 2021 and that may help you going forward.

• Like 1