University of Bridgeport 2018 Applicants

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pre-PA Peeps, 

I thought it would be fun (and advantageous) to get a group of us together and meet up before our UB interview. I'm sure we'll all be a bit more relaxed having some familiar and friendly faces on the day of the interview.

Message me here if you are interested.

***Please, only people with interviews***

But GOOD LUCK to you all. 

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! So I just had an interview on 7/24! I thought it went well but I am becoming more and more concerned I made a mistake. I wore a light blue suit (with vest) to the interview. I am becoming more and more concerned that this was not a good choice. Every other person was wearing a dark attire. I am stressing out right now about it. If I could gather some thoughts/comments/opinions on whether you believe that was alright of me or not I would appreciate it. 

Also, so Bridgeport will ONLY notify us if we get in (and not for wait listing or rejection)? 

Hey guys! So I just had an interview on 7/24! I thought it went well but I am becoming more and more concerned I made a mistake. I wore a light blue suit (with vest) to the interview. I am becoming more and more concerned that this was not a good choice. Every other person was wearing a dark attire. I am stressing out right now about it. If I could gather some thoughts/comments/opinions on whether you believe that was alright of me or not I would appreciate it. 

Also, so Bridgeport will ONLY notify us if we get in (and not for wait listing or rejection)? 

Congrats on the interview! And I think you are fine. If you feel you did well then this is just another thing to help them remember you and I’m sure you stood out in a good way! Plus it is still summer so I would think a light colored suit is just fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, Vish5422 said:

Hi!! 

Last year Bridgeport notified me when I was waitlisted a week after my interview!

1 hour ago, futurePAeryka said:

Congrats on the interview! And I think you are fine. If you feel you did well then this is just another thing to help them remember you and I’m sure you stood out in a good way! Plus it is still summer so I would think a light colored suit is just fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thank you! I got really self conscious about it when I saw EVERYONE else wearing dark clothing. Also I hope I did well haha. I knew what I wanted to speak about for each Question, I just didnt practice a speech (so that I didn't come off as a robot). However, I may have stumbled up my wording minimally here and there, but I tried to be positive and authentic. Fingers crossed!!

10 hours ago, Vish5422 said:

oh thats great! I hope it all worked out for you! Did they end up offering you admission? And if so, when? Also, did they tell you where on the wait list you were?

I was not offered admission but just interview again with them on Tuesday last week. Some people I know were offered admission off the waitlist in like October and November last year. They do not rank their waitlist also so you don’t have a place on the list they just rereview periodically throughout the fall. 

24 minutes ago, hkstacky said:

I was not offered admission but just interview again with them on Tuesday last week. Some people I know were offered admission off the waitlist in like October and November last year. They do not rank their waitlist also so you don’t have a place on the list they just rereview periodically throughout the fall. 

Thank you! But do you know when (and if) they would tell me I am waitlisted or not? 

47 minutes ago, DRUMMERGIRL said:

Got a call today with interview invite for 9/21 at 1pm:))  interesting that they are calling... Super excited though:) How long did it take for those accepted to hear back after the interview? 

Congrats! How exciting. It is interesting that they are calling. Do you mind telling me when your application was verified?