2018-2019 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, kyle17tn said:

Has anyone attempted to contact the admissions office in the past couple of days? I’m trying to have them verify that the courses I’ve taken align with their preqs and I can’t get an answer....

I spoke with someone about the academic common market and when mentioning UAB he said their power had been out all day and things were very hectic over there, and this was yesterday! I'm sure this is the reason for the slow responses. I called and left Mrs. Glasscock a message yesterday morning about making sure my prereqs were correct also so everything would go smoothly. I'm sure we'll hear from them soon!

18 hours ago, hannahhargett1025 said:

I spoke with someone about the academic common market and when mentioning UAB he said their power had been out all day and things were very hectic over there, and this was yesterday! I'm sure this is the reason for the slow responses. I called and left Mrs. Glasscock a message yesterday morning about making sure my prereqs were correct also so everything would go smoothly. I'm sure we'll hear from them soon!

@hannahhargett1025 have you heard back from Mrs. Glasscock yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, kyle17tn said:

For those who’ve been accepted, aside from securing your seat in the program and paying the $300, have you received any other info??? Just making sure I didn’t overlook an email. 

I don’t think anyone has heard anything. If you check the 2019-2021 uab pa class thread, there is directions on how to join our groupme if you would like to join!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...