2018-2019 Application Cycle

4 minutes ago, Carson83 said:

Just got my call but wasn't from Mr. Drace, It was from Ms. Heather. I was too excited to ask any questions. Good Luck to those still waiting. 

So happy for everyone! I have stayed soooo positive and patient and now its starting to hit me lol Staying positive.😅

Edited by nataliet7
  • Like 1

I'm so happy for those of you that have gotten your calls. I was so sad for me, though. Until it hit me that everybody is as anxious as I am and wants this as much or more than I do. There are a few slots for so many deserving people. The ones I really feel bad for now are the faculty that had to choose only a few of all you great people!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hrbPA said:

Hoping they start calling this week! Would really love an acceptance before my next interview on Friday 😓 Hope everyone in my boat is hanging in there! You are NOT alone 

It is hard to even be excited for other upcoming interviews when you just want UAB so bad! Right there with you!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Challman said:

How many of you still have classes to finish? Just curious. I have a degree, but I had to go take some classes. Things that are prerequisites for the PA program but that I got my MLS without. Do they take that into consideration as well? Or are they done making calls and I don't realize it yet? 

I was accepted and have Bio II and Micro to take, but I'm registered for them for next semester!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kyle17tn said:

Has anyone attempted to contact the admissions office in the past couple of days? I’m trying to have them verify that the courses I’ve taken align with their preqs and I can’t get an answer....

Mrs. Glasscock is usually pretty good about getting back in touch. As hard as it is, I would just try to be patient! I think because of the volume of incoming calls/ e-mails everyone is experiencing delayed responses.