Massachusetts Bay Path University 2018-2019 cycle

I talked to a BPU PA graduate who was in the last graduating class, she said she waited a week or two until she got her acceptance. Although that was a couple years ago, I’m trying to remain positive! Congrats to those who’ve been accepted thus far.

The process of PA apps, interviews and all of the waiting is definitely something you don’t understand unless you’ve been through it— it’s nice to see all of the support here on this site.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ellenleemuh
3 minutes ago, slimjim2525 said:

I am PA, a lecturer at Bay Path,  an interviewer for candidates, and was there interviewing Sunday.  Good luck to all, and don't give up hope if you don't get in this time.

Would you be able to tell us if they are done making phone calls?

Thank you!

3 hours ago, Ellenleemuh said:

Would you be able to tell us if they are done making phone calls?

Thank you!

I'm not sure.  I'm just a guest lecturer there, and take their students on rotation.  It's a very surreal feeling to have someone's future in your decision making.  We obviously take it very seriously.  Good luck.

9 minutes ago, MusicandMedicine said:

Has anyone heard anything? I feel like yesterday we heard much more. Just feeling anxious about the silence lol

I am feeling the same way...kept my phone right next to me all afternoon and still not a peep. Hoping they will reach out soon 

Guest Ellenleemuh
1 hour ago, MusicandMedicine said:

I just spoke to a current student who said all the calls have gone out unfortunately 😭

Good luck to you, just remember if its meant to be it’ll work out! Take care!

12 hours ago, hfiske said:

I received a call today and I have been offered a seat in the class!! I’m beyond excited. I still have to send in all the paperwork and deposit, but I’m looking forward to meeting everyone! (I was on the waitlist - so don’t lose hope if you’re waitlisted!)

That is so amazing!! I am so excited for you congratulations! I am hoping for the same thing, my waitlist letter came in on Monday 🙂

9 minutes ago, MusicandMedicine said:

That is so amazing!! I am so excited for you congratulations! I am hoping for the same thing, my waitlist letter came in on Monday 🙂

Thank you so much! This is my third time applying and second time being waitlisted so don’t give up!

13 hours ago, hfiske said:

I received a call today and I have been offered a seat in the class!! I’m beyond excited. I still have to send in all the paperwork and deposit, but I’m looking forward to meeting everyone! (I was on the waitlist - so don’t lose hope if you’re waitlisted!)

WOW, congratulations.  I'm proud of you, even though I don't know you.  It's tough getting in.  I will see you there, I lecture in Surgery there.  I also take their students on surgery rotation.

5 minutes ago, slimjim2525 said:

WOW, congratulations.  I'm proud of you, even though I don't know you.  It's tough getting in.  I will see you there, I lecture in Surgery there.  I also take their students on surgery rotation.

Thank you so much!! It doesn’t even feel real yet. See you there! 

16 hours ago, hfiske said:

Congratulation! did you get any information about the ranking of wait list? 

35 minutes ago, Rockmonkey said:

Congratulation! did you get any information about the ranking of wait list? 

Unfortunately I didn’t — I thought Lisa was calling me to answer my question and she offered me a spot!! It sounds like it is not ranked because she said they “took a look at everybody” again but I could be wrong. Try to Send her an email and ask 

6 hours ago, hfiske said:

Thank you so much!! It doesn’t even feel real yet. See you there! 

It will feel real soon enough, LOL.  You have chosen a great career.  Having been a PA for 29 years, I still love it.  I get up every day that I work with a spring in my step as I go to work.  I have never once dreaded going to work, it's a great feeling.

1 hour ago, slimjim2525 said:

It will feel real soon enough, LOL.  You have chosen a great career.  Having been a PA for 29 years, I still love it.  I get up every day that I work with a spring in my step as I go to work.  I have never once dreaded going to work, it's a great feeling.

I know— it’ll feel real once I’m drowning in books. Wow that’s awesome, I can’t wait!

Archived