Massachusetts Bay Path University 2018-2019 cycle

Good morning everyone.

I just canceled my interview at Bay Path University as I am already have been accepted to two PA programs of my choice . Hopfully it opens a seat for one of you for interview invitation.

best of luck future PAs! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/12/2018 at 9:46 AM, YGrabo said:

Good morning everyone.

I just canceled my interview at Bay Path University as I am already have been accepted to two PA programs of my choice . Hopfully it opens a seat for one of you for interview invitation.

best of luck future PAs! 

Best of luck with your endeavor into PA school!!!

• Upvote 1

I’m new to this thread, however I have applied twice previously to this program; my first time while I was still in undergrad I was waitlisted, and a year after that I was not accepted. All programs are so competitive! 

Previously in my experience the interview day consisted of a welcome/program explanation, a group activity/discussion, longer individual interviews— (I believe you only had one individual interview but it went about 40 minutes) and a writing sample. I hope this helps! I went to BPU for my undergrad, I had a great experience. 

Edited by hfiske
Mistake

Good Morning, 

Does anyone know how the roads are near campus, I was planning on driving to campus for Grand Rounds soon. I live 1.5 hours away and its still snowing and the roads near me are not so clean. 

Thanks !! 

16 minutes ago, NRT13 said:

Good Morning, 

Does anyone know how the roads are near campus, I was planning on driving to campus for Grand Rounds soon. I live 1.5 hours away and its still snowing and the roads near me are not so clean. 

Thanks !! 

I can’t speak for today, (and I’m not sure which direction you’re coming from) but the roads around the campus are usually well maintained — I went there for my undergrad years

Edited by hfiske

Also, a heads up if anyone arrives much earlier than they anticipated, (given the weather situation, I know I’m leaving earlier) there’s a little cafe in the Blake Dining Commons building down the hill from Carr Hall. The cafe straight through the doors, down the stairs to the right if you’re looking for coffee etc waiting for the program to begin.  I hope this helps

How did everyone’s interviews go? I forgot to ask how long we will be waiting to hear. I think in the past it’s been fairly quick. The waiting game is so hard. Good luck everyone!

• Like 1

Guest Ellenleemuh
12 minutes ago, Rockmonkey said:

have anyone heard anything? they said they will call us this morning/ after noon or maybe tomorrow

Not yet 😭

1 hour ago, Rockmonkey said:

have anyone heard anything? they said they will call us this morning/ after noon or maybe tomorrow

I haven’t heard anything yet, my fingers and toes are crossed !! I really love this program. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NRT13 said:

Really hoping for the best!! I hate the waiting game, good luck to you all!!

I agree, I think that’s the worst part of the whole PA application/interview process!! Good luck everyone!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Love4Artie said:

I just spoke to Lisa!!!!! I got in...oh gosh😆😊 hoping for the best for you all as well🤞🏾

I’m so excited for you!! Yay!!! 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KT1993 said:

I just got my phone call from Kate!!  So excited!! Has anyone started a class page?!

Not that I know of, a few other programs have on their forums that the school makes their own official page so I’m not sure if it’s the same thing for BayPath!

41 minutes ago, scapua said:

Not that I know of, a few other programs have on their forums that the school makes their own official page so I’m not sure if it’s the same thing for BayPath!

Class FB pages are set up and managed by the class I’ll start a FB page and add the link here. So just click the link and I’ll add everyone. BRB😊

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

Do you guys know if they've already made all the acceptance calls?

I’m wondering that too, I'm starting to lose hope!!