Massachusetts Bay Path University 2018-2019 cycle

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just spoke to Lisa!!!!! I got in...oh gosh😆😊 hoping for the best for you all as well🤞🏾

Hello potential BPU students,   I wanted to give you a little advice as you get ready for the interview process.  First off, we just finished up our semester and had our White Coat Ceremony.  This is

I talked to a BPU PA graduate who was in the last graduating class, she said she waited a week or two until she got her acceptance. Although that was a couple years ago, I’m trying to remain positive!

Posted Images

I got an invitation to interview but did not reply until 2pm on west coast (5pm on East Coast). So I was wondering if those that were offered interviews received a confirmation email after RSVPing to the interview. Also do you know if they over book the interviews and wait-list some of those offered invitations for an interview?

I have been offered interviews in the past to other schools and know the interview spots fill up very fast. Some of those schools have a wait-list for their interviews, which is why I am asking

Edited by Ckondan

Hello! I also received an interview invite for November 18th, wahoo! Does anyone know when we can expect to receive an admissions decision, though? On BPU's website it says "letters of acceptance are sent out mid-December", but does anyone know if past students have received a phone call or anything else before receiving their snail-mail letter?

(I was going to enroll in a few courses if I ended up not getting accepted but, unfortunately, the deadline for tuition payments are December 1st. Soo, I am really hoping I will receive an admissions decision before this so I won't have to spend all this extra money for nothing....)

Thanks ❤️ 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:31 PM, zoek33 said:

Hello! I also received an interview invite for November 18th, wahoo! Does anyone know when we can expect to receive an admissions decision, though? On BPU's website it says "letters of acceptance are sent out mid-December", but does anyone know if past students have received a phone call or anything else before receiving their snail-mail letter?

(I was going to enroll in a few courses if I ended up not getting accepted but, unfortunately, the deadline for tuition payments are December 1st. Soo, I am really hoping I will receive an admissions decision before this so I won't have to spend all this extra money for nothing....)

Thanks ❤️ 

I heard people found out they were accepted by phone call last year a day or two after they interviewed! But it’s hard this year because that week is Thanksgiving. I’m hoping they do it before so people can celebrate with their families!

• Upvote 1
On 10/22/2018 at 6:11 AM, KT1993 said:

I heard people found out they were accepted by phone call last year a day or two after they interviewed! But it’s hard this year because that week is Thanksgiving. I’m hoping they do it before so people can celebrate with their families!

Great, thank you! 

On 10/23/2018 at 11:27 AM, asteinis123 said:

Has anyone gotten confirmation that they recieved your reply to attend the interview? Also, Does anyone know the dress code for Grand Rounds.

I have not received confirmation yet in regard to the RSVP for the interview. I think the dress code is most likely business casual! 

3 hours ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

Any recommendations of where to stay? Any hotels close to the school?

there are few hotels in Enfield, ct which is the town over or Springfield, ma has a bunch of hotels in the downtown area next to the basketball hall of fame which are about a 15-20 min drive to Baypath

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...