Massachusetts Bay Path University 2018-2019 cycle

I got an invitation to interview but did not reply until 2pm on west coast (5pm on East Coast). So I was wondering if those that were offered interviews received a confirmation email after RSVPing to the interview. Also do you know if they over book the interviews and wait-list some of those offered invitations for an interview?

I have been offered interviews in the past to other schools and know the interview spots fill up very fast. Some of those schools have a wait-list for their interviews, which is why I am asking

Edited by Ckondan

Yeah us!!! I'll be interviewing 11/18 in the afternoon. I hope to meet many of you at Grand Rounds or at the interview. Good luck everyone and congratulations to us all!!!?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello! I also received an interview invite for November 18th, wahoo! Does anyone know when we can expect to receive an admissions decision, though? On BPU's website it says "letters of acceptance are sent out mid-December", but does anyone know if past students have received a phone call or anything else before receiving their snail-mail letter?

(I was going to enroll in a few courses if I ended up not getting accepted but, unfortunately, the deadline for tuition payments are December 1st. Soo, I am really hoping I will receive an admissions decision before this so I won't have to spend all this extra money for nothing....)

Thanks ❤️ 

On 10/19/2018 at 10:31 PM, zoek33 said:

Hello! I also received an interview invite for November 18th, wahoo! Does anyone know when we can expect to receive an admissions decision, though? On BPU's website it says "letters of acceptance are sent out mid-December", but does anyone know if past students have received a phone call or anything else before receiving their snail-mail letter?

(I was going to enroll in a few courses if I ended up not getting accepted but, unfortunately, the deadline for tuition payments are December 1st. Soo, I am really hoping I will receive an admissions decision before this so I won't have to spend all this extra money for nothing....)

Thanks ❤️ 

I heard people found out they were accepted by phone call last year a day or two after they interviewed! But it’s hard this year because that week is Thanksgiving. I’m hoping they do it before so people can celebrate with their families!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, CCCorson said:

Is mid December the only time they give out acceptances? Meaning is there only one round of interviews? I'm still waiting to hear back! 

I believe 11/18 is the only interview date - there are two sessions that day and my interview is 8am-12pm. Hope this helps! 

On 10/22/2018 at 6:11 AM, KT1993 said:

I heard people found out they were accepted by phone call last year a day or two after they interviewed! But it’s hard this year because that week is Thanksgiving. I’m hoping they do it before so people can celebrate with their families!

Great, thank you! 

On 10/23/2018 at 11:27 AM, asteinis123 said:

Has anyone gotten confirmation that they recieved your reply to attend the interview? Also, Does anyone know the dress code for Grand Rounds.

I have not received confirmation yet in regard to the RSVP for the interview. I think the dress code is most likely business casual! 

3 hours ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

Any recommendations of where to stay? Any hotels close to the school?

there are few hotels in Enfield, ct which is the town over or Springfield, ma has a bunch of hotels in the downtown area next to the basketball hall of fame which are about a 15-20 min drive to Baypath

• Like 1

Guest Ellenleemuh
On 10/24/2018 at 2:32 PM, Amy2011 said:

I want to know this also. Who are coming on Friday? 

I am!