Massachusetts Bay Path University 2018-2019 cycle

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ellenleemuh
Just now, sims94 said:

Has anyone from the 12-4 session get a call about their acceptance? Maybe they are just calling people from the 8-12 session first? 

Goodluck to everyone waiting!

I know someone from the 12-4 that got a call

Hello again!

In my excitement in creating a page for us to get to know each other a bit more. I created a “page” instead of a group. Anyways, here is the link to the group page https://m.facebook.com/groups/2002092093189959?_rdr

please click to join the closed group for accepted students who intend to join the class of 2021. Congratulations to all of us. To everyone waiting for a call please don’t lose hope. I’m hoping for the best. 

2 hours ago, Love4Artie said:

Hello again!

In my excitement in creating a page for us to get to know each other a bit more. I created a “page” instead of a group. Anyways, here is the link to the group page https://m.facebook.com/groups/2002092093189959?_rdr

please click to join the closed group for accepted students who intend to join the class of 2021. Congratulations to all of us. To everyone waiting for a call please don’t lose hope. I’m hoping for the best. 

I was accepted as well and requested to join the group! Looking forward to talking to you all more 😊

38 minutes ago, sims94 said:

Looks like they made all 30 phone calls. I dont think it would take more than a day to make 30 phone calls. 

I know this feeling well. Last year I was exactly where you are. Worried, losing hope and thinking the worst as the days ended. Then I got the dreadful email two weeks later that I was waitlisted. It was dreadful because I now knew I wasn’t in the class. But I quickly saw the light and started planning for next cycle. It was my first time applying and I had only applied to BPU. Then the same day I finally got the courage to tell my professors and mentors I was waitlisted I got a call from Lisa. I was number 1 on the waitlist. Please don’t lose hope. Just know it can all work out in your best interest. 

4 hours ago, Love4Artie said:

Hello again!

Hi 🙂 I was accepted to the program and have requested to join the group!! 

2 hours ago, Love4Artie said:

I know this feeling well. Last year I was exactly where you are. Worried, losing hope and thinking the worst as the days ended. Then I got the dreadful email two weeks later that I was waitlisted. It was dreadful because I now knew I wasn’t in the class. But I quickly saw the light and started planning for next cycle. It was my first time applying and I had only applied to BPU. Then the same day I finally got the courage to tell my professors and mentors I was waitlisted I got a call from Lisa. I was number 1 on the waitlist. Please don’t lose hope. Just know it can all work out in your best interest. 

Are they going to let us know our numbers on the waitlist when we get an email? Or we will only find out if eventually pulled from the waitlist?

10 hours ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

Are they going to let us know our numbers on the waitlist when we get an email? Or we will only find out if eventually pulled from the waitlist?

I’m not sure it’s standard practice to know where you are on the waitlist in the email they send you. I didn’t get that info when I got the email. When I got the call Lisa told me I was number one on their waitlist. I’m thinking if you asked they might be able to tell you I’m guessing. 

10 hours ago, RespiratoryGirl said:

I thought they said in the interview presentation that they will not tell you your order on the wait list but I could be thinking of another school.  From what Love4Artie said, they might tell you if you ask 🙂

Archived