Mercer 2018-2019 Cycle

On 2/25/2019 at 9:58 PM, Roadtopaspac said:

Hello Everyone 

I am a current student at Mercer and I would love to answer any questions that would help you in your application process. Even though I can't tell you exactly what they will ask you on interview day, I can help you understand what we are looking for as a program ! And for all of you who need more info on Mercer or more info on what it's like being a student at Mercer, I can help with that too. Just let me know! Also, follow our instagram ! @mercerpa2021

What is the program looking for in a prospective student? Trying to prepare for an interview!

14 hours ago, mimi3244 said:

What is the program looking for in a prospective student? Trying to prepare for an interview!

Mercer looks for a well rounded applicant. Someone who can bring a new uniqueness and flair to the program and to the field. It's not all about the grades with them. Even after you get accepted, they make sure to maintain an atmosphere that is less about grades and more about who you are professionally and how you're understanding the information they present to you. So I would encourage people to stand out and be memorable. Your grades are honestly just so they can have a baseline to make sure you can handle studying the workload you'll have. After that, they want to know that they'll be able to mold you into a great provider. The only way they'll know that is if you show them what they have to work with regarding your personality and your mentality.

I hope that makes sense.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...