Mercer 2018-2019 Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 2:10 PM, k3nichol said:

Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats? 

Undergrad GPA 3.92

Undergrad Science GPA 3.9

GRE 315

HCE as a patient care assistant for 3 years (~500 hrs) and scribe in the ED (~700 hrs) both during undergrad. MA at an OB/GYN (~1000 and ongoing) for GAP year. 

Edited by raa1863

Hello Everyone 

I am a current student at Mercer and I would love to answer any questions that would help you in your application process. Even though I can't tell you exactly what they will ask you on interview day, I can help you understand what we are looking for as a program ! And for all of you who need more info on Mercer or more info on what it's like being a student at Mercer, I can help with that too. Just let me know! Also, follow our instagram ! @mercerpa2021

Edited by Roadtopaspac
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Roadtopaspac said:

Hello Everyone 

I am a current student at Mercer and I would love to answer any questions that would help you in your application process. Even though I can't tell you exactly what they will ask you on interview day, I can help you understand what we are looking for as a program ! And for all of you who need more info on Mercer or more info on what it's like being a student at Mercer, I can help with that too. Just let me know! Also, follow our instagram ! @mercerpa2021

Do you know if they will be holding any additional interview sessions this cycle?