Mercer 2018-2019 Cycle

• 5 months later...
Guest cgarbison

Everything is submitted! Just waiting for an email that they have it all.

EDIT: I received an email stating that my application was complete on 11/8. Now, the waiting starts. 

Edited by cgarbison

Guest cgarbison
11 hours ago, Manogna said:

@cgarbison Do you mind sharing your stats? I will not be applying this cycle, but Mercer is my top choice 🙂 Thank you!

Yeah sure !

sGPA: 3.22 

GPA: 3.4

GRE: 311

PCE: 1200 as a medical asssitant at an OB/GYN

I have 150+ volunteer hours from various places. I’m also a pre-PA club officer, and I am currently an anatomy TA. I also have non-healthcare employment hours from my job at school right now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cgarbison
10 hours ago, yk4545 said:

How did the interview go? Any insight you could share? Thanks!!

It went well! The faculty is super friendly. The current students were also very welcoming and willing to answer any and all questions. The interview is both individual and MMI. Overall very low stress. They didn't ask any questions that were unusual. 

On 12/21/2018 at 11:48 PM, cgarbison said:

It went well! The faculty is super friendly. The current students were also very welcoming and willing to answer any and all questions. The interview is both individual and MMI. Overall very low stress. They didn't ask any questions that were unusual. 

Thanks so much for the insight!! What time did the interview day start? And was there one individual interview or 2? 

Guest cgarbison
On 12/24/2018 at 9:56 AM, yk4545 said:

Thanks so much for the insight!! What time did the interview day start? And was there one individual interview or 2? 

The interview started at 9. There was one individual interview. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, goirish19 said:

To those that interviewed last week, did they say when y'all could be expecting to hear back? I interviewed in December, but I have not heard anything yet. 

They said we could expect a response in about 2-4 weeks, but since they do rolling admissions, some people may not hear back until June.