20 hours ago, PAspire said:

@Lavenir572 congratulations and good luck with the interview! If you don’t mind me asking, when did you submit your application ?

Thanks! Submitted CASPA 8/16, supplemental 9/28. Received the invite last Fri.

• Like 1

I submitted everything with supplemental on 7/23 and I haven’t heard anything. I emailed them yesterday and was told my application is still under review. If selected for interview, I’ll be contacted between now and January 2019. Hope this helped others who are in a similar situation. Good luck to those who got interviews!

• Like 8

On 11/19/2018 at 2:11 PM, bobacat said:

ACCEPTED! Received the call today. Interviewed August 13. 

Congratulations!! That is amazing!! 😃

• Like 1

I submitted my CASPA in August, submitted my supplemental application late August. Got an interview invite a few weeks ago for December. I honestly lost all hope after getting a denial from another school. But I guess even that small chance is still something to hold on to!

5 minutes ago, hannahczaj said:

anyone else submit supplemental in May and CASPA in June still not hear anything??😖

Me! Good luck:)

Congrats to everyone accepted so far! I just received an interview invite for 12/10, and could not be more excited! Does anyone know how many applicants are at each interview or how many seats have been filled already?

Hey everyone! I applied and was verified in late July, and have not heard anything from the program. I was considering emailing admissions to make sure I was still in the running. I know they do not send out rejections until the seats are filled, but do you think emailing them about this is a good idea? Or should I just continue to wait it out? Has anyone reached out to them recently?

Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Beata said:

I emailed them and did not hear back.

Aaah ok, thanks for the response. Hopefully they'll get back to you - otherwise if we're not invited for an interview we'll have to wait a couple more months to get a rejection. Best of luck to you!

• Upvote 1

Hey Everyone! I just reached out to the admissions office and they are still actively reviewing applications and plan on interviewing candidates up through January! There's still hope! Stay confident!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2