Northwestern 2018-2019 Cycle

I submitted everything with supplemental on 7/23 and I haven’t heard anything. I emailed them yesterday and was told my application is still under review. If selected for interview, I’ll be contacted between now and January 2019. Hope this helped others who are in a similar situation. Good luck to those who got interviews!

• Like 8

Hey everyone! I applied and was verified in late July, and have not heard anything from the program. I was considering emailing admissions to make sure I was still in the running. I know they do not send out rejections until the seats are filled, but do you think emailing them about this is a good idea? Or should I just continue to wait it out? Has anyone reached out to them recently?

Thanks! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've also been placed on the waitlist. Anyone heard anything? I know it's unranked and they asked us to not contact them. Wanting to know if it's realistic to even wait? It seems like it's a holdover list rather than an actual waitlist with ranking and we can ask how many people are still ahead of us.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...