Jump to content
nephron

University of Charleston WV 2018-2019 Cycle

Recommended Posts

@W081992 congratulations!!! Comforting to see they’re already taking off the waitlist, do you mind telling me what time you got your waitlist email? I’m wondering if this corresponds to the spot in line people are in. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, spartan419 said:

@W081992 congratulations!!! Comforting to see they’re already taking off the waitlist, do you mind telling me what time you got your waitlist email? I’m wondering if this corresponds to the spot in line people are in. 

Thank you! I got the email Monday, 9/17 at 2:57 pm, PST. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, W081992 said:

Received a call earlier today informing me that I've been accepted off the waitlist! I'm so excited and am looking forward to meeting some of y'all in January! Best of luck to you all! ? 

congratulations!!! ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/27/2018 at 2:49 PM, prePA875 said:

Just received my acceptance call off of the waitlist this afternoon! All of our hard work as Pre-PAs is truly worth it. This was my second cycle applying and we all must remember that each and every exerperience we have on this journey is shaping us into the best healthcare providers we can be:) Best of luck to all of you! 

Hey do you mind sharing what time you got your waitlist email?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! My name is Stephanie and I'm a 2nd year student at UC. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions. Congratulations to everyone who has been admitted ?

stephanietu@ucwv.edu

 

On 10/1/2018 at 1:57 PM, prePA875 said:

Has there been a Facebook made my the school yet? I’m lookin for a roommate lol 

Feel free to contact the program and ask if one has been made! Everyone's really nice, promise!

Edited by twototango
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

got a call a few hours ago and im off the waitlist!!!! still does not feel real im SO excited to be joining this program, i got my waitlist email at 5:57 EST on 9/17

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spartan419 said:

got a call a few hours ago and im off the waitlist!!!! still does not feel real im SO excited to be joining this program, i got my waitlist email at 5:57 EST on 9/17

That's awesome! Congratulations!! 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was lucky enough to get off the waitlist, however, I have just sent the email to decline my seat because I got into one of my top schools. Good luck to one of you! 

ANDDD big shout out to the amazing other interviewees from the August 8/9th interview who were all down for pizza and a hangout after the orientation. You guys were so cool and I wish you all the best ❤️ 

  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spartan419 said:

got a call a few hours ago and im off the waitlist!!!! still does not feel real im SO excited to be joining this program, i got my waitlist email at 5:57 EST on 9/17

Congrats!! So very excited for you! Soak it all in and celebrate.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Taranjot said:

I was lucky enough to get off the waitlist, however, I have just sent the email to decline my seat because I got into one of my top schools. Good luck to one of you! 

ANDDD big shout out to the amazing other interviewees from the August 8/9th interview who were all down for pizza and a hangout after the orientation. You guys were so cool and I wish you all the best ❤️ 

That's wonderful! Congratulations on getting pulled off the wait list AND also getting into one of your top schools! Super stoked for you ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Taranjot said:

I was lucky enough to get off the waitlist, however, I have just sent the email to decline my seat because I got into one of my top schools. Good luck to one of you! 

ANDDD big shout out to the amazing other interviewees from the August 8/9th interview who were all down for pizza and a hangout after the orientation. You guys were so cool and I wish you all the best ❤️ 

I was really hoping to see someone from our little crew when the semester starts, but this is awesome news! Congratulations!! Wishing you & the rest the best and lots of luck - you’re going to make an awesome PA! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2018 at 4:51 PM, Llamallama said:

Just got the call that I have been accepted!! I am so excited and looking for a roommate if anyone still hasn't found one! 

Congratulations!! Very exciting :)

I am still on the waitlist. Anyone else in this group still on the waitlist? If so, stay hopeful! We never know when we may get a call!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EllisAKfuturePA said:

Congratulations!! Very exciting 🙂

I am still on the waitlist. Anyone else in this group still on the waitlist? If so, stay hopeful! We never know when we may get a call!

I'm still on the wait list and also anxiously waiting! Hoping to join you all soon! 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got called off the waitlist yesterday, but am accepting a seat at another program. Don't lose all hope yet - apparently the waitlist is still moving.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, lonlon said:

I got called off the waitlist yesterday, but am accepting a seat at another program. Don't lose all hope yet - apparently the waitlist is still moving.

Congratulations on both acceptances! Wishing you all the best! 🙂

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey  everyone! I received a call off of the waitlist, however I will be excepting a seat at another program. I hope this opens up a spot for one of you amazing humans! Best of luck to all of you :) 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, paramedic09 said:

I also received a call this morning and plan to accept! I'm super excited.

I received the call earlier this week (on the same day I found out about the other program), so I had a really tough decision to make. Lots of pro/con lists and reflection. I let UC know this morning that I’d be declining, and it makes me so incredibly happy to know that someone from this group got the call for that seat!! 

@paramedic09 you deserve it! Best of luck to you! (And all of you!) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, EllisAKfuturePA said:

I received the call earlier this week (on the same day I found out about the other program), so I had a really tough decision to make. Lots of pro/con lists and reflection. I let UC know this morning that I’d be declining, and it makes me so incredibly happy to know that someone from this group got the call for that seat!! 

@paramedic09 you deserve it! Best of luck to you! (And all of you!) 

Thank you!! I'm so excited. Good luck in your other program, you'll do awesome.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More