University of Charleston WV 2018-2019 Cycle

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, MyPath said:

@WIPAChopeful @JessieZ27 @Pippin281 And others who want to join

12:30 pm is a better time for me as well. I’m actually at Taylor Brooks Cafe on capitol street right now. I booked an Airbnb so I can meet you guys at the restaurant directly. 

I'm at the Hilton but there's a shuttle here that can take me the four points or where ever. Do we have any ideas for a restaurant? I'm not from the area but I can looks some places up on yelp

2 minutes ago, JessieZ27 said:

I'm at the Hilton but there's a shuttle here that can take me the four points or where ever. Do we have any ideas for a restaurant? I'm not from the area but I can looks some places up on yelp

First Watch looks good ! But I'm not from the area so if anyone else has better insight ? 12:30pm works for me too ! 

28 minutes ago, Pippin281 said:

First Watch looks good ! But I'm not from the area so if anyone else has better insight ? 12:30pm works for me too ! 

First watch sounds great! I'll meet you all at the restaurant! I'm wearing a black tank and jeans so we're not all awkwardly wondering who is who

1 minute ago, JessieZ27 said:

First watch sounds great! I'll meet you all at the restaurant! I'm wearing a black tank and jeans so we're not all awkwardly wondering who is who

Ok see you guys there. I’m dressed in all black business casual attire and carrying a huge grey bag.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, olivialee said:

For the people who interviewed recently, did they happen to mention how many people have been offered seats thus far? I know last year they had offered around 16 seats before the final offer date in mid-September. 

I am wondering the same, also did they mention in any of the interviews what day we should find out where we sit? In my interview they just said "mid-sept".

1 minute ago, paramedic09 said:

I am wondering the same, also did they mention in any of the interviews what day we should find out where we sit? In my interview they just said "mid-sept".

No, they did not specify. It looks like applicants last year were told on 9/20 or soon after if they were offered a seat. 

8 hours ago, olivialee said:

Just received a call from Lailah at 10:30 AM today offering me a seat! I'm so excited!!

That's so awesome!! Congrats Olivia!! I haven't heard anything yet. I'm wondering if they are notifying those who are accepted in the order of the dates they interviewed? Or just spacing out when they call? Trying to stay hopeful!

31 minutes ago, MyPath said:

@PAintraining12@sealednotebook

Congrats to you both! May I know when did you guys interview? Thanks!

I interviewed 8/23 and received an acceptance yesterday morning (9/14/18). Don't stress, I'm sure they'll call people over the next several days, maybe even week! ?

33 minutes ago, MyPath said:

@PAintraining12@sealednotebook

Congrats to you both! May I know when did you guys interview? Thanks!

week. 

Archived