University of Charleston WV 2018-2019 Cycle

3 hours ago, jess2018 said:

To clarify what paramedic09 said....This is from the website... "All qualifying applications will be scored and individuals who meet the predetermined threshold will be invited for interviews." So once youve met their required GPA/GRE/etc, then the apps are scored through their scoring system, and selected to interview. Goodluck to everyone applying! Cant wait to meet everyone on the July 24 interview:)

Yes, thank you for clarifying. That is what I ment, but when I re-read my post I saw how very unclear I was.  So thanks for clarifying for me.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recommend everyone that gets a rejection letter to follow up though, because I received one and emailed back the next day and this week Lailah emailed me and said whoever reviewed my application did not do so closely, and I was given an interview invitation that same day. 

How did the interview go for those that interviewed this week?

Also, how long did you guys have to wait between getting the email that said you had an interview and the email with the interview dates? I've been waiting a week and still dont have my intweview dates, so I plan to email them today and ask about it.

Hey y'all! I'm in town now preparing for the interview tomorrow and Tuesday. Woo hoo! Anyone wanna meet up before the program starts tomorrow?

Also, they said in the email that for tomorrow (Monday), "business casual attire is acceptable." Anyone have any idea if girls usually wear full-blown pant suits/skirt suits for this day, or if it was actually more business casual? Let me know please, and thank you!

2 hours ago, prepa23456 said:

Hey y'all! I'm in town now preparing for the interview tomorrow and Tuesday. Woo hoo! Anyone wanna meet up before the program starts tomorrow?

Also, they said in the email that for tomorrow (Monday), "business casual attire is acceptable." Anyone have any idea if girls usually wear full-blown pant suits/skirt suits for this day, or if it was actually more business casual? Let me know please, and thank you!

Definitely more business casual. Tuesday you should wear your pants/skirt suit. I wore dress pants and a shirt with short heels for the first day.

3 hours ago, prepa23456 said:

Im here as well for the interview tomorrow and tuesday

Hi all! Congratulations to all who have received interview invitations!

I'm currently a first year PA student at UC and I'm excited to meet you all! Please feel free to contact me with any questions and concerns about our program. I'll do my best to answer your questions, if not, I can get you in touch with someone else who can help.

Good luck to everyone and let me know if you have any questions!

- Vi

Hello everyone!

I received an email invitation for an interview on July 27th. The email detailed that I would be receiving another email in the near future detailing the date, time, and other logistical items. Anyone else on a similar timeline? 

A good friend of mine interviewed July 23rd and said she really enjoyed the atmosphere that the school seems to foster. I am really excited to see what UCPAP has to offer!

Good luck to everyone! 

Archived