nephron

University of Iowa 2018-2019 Applicants

1 hour ago, bcfa22 said:

Same here. Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't he say that they leave seats open after each interview? Then the alternates are considered all at once for any remaining open spots? Then after the seats are all filled it functions as a waitlist essentially at that time? 

I think they have offered all the seats to people and if they decide to not take the offer then they will consider people on the alternate list 

Just now, Pa2021 said:

I think they have offered all the seats to people and if they decide to not take the offer then they will consider people on the alternate list 

Yes I spoke with the program that is correct. A bit different than I was anticipating. Good luck to everyone on the alternates. 

I just got into my top choice, someone should be hearing some good news from the alternate list! 🙂 best of luck to you all!