Online or In Person ?

Hi guys, I had a couple questions since I’m not sure how to go about this process. So, basically I’m a rising senior at a university in Kentucky and I currently live in Texas. During my junior year I took the separate anatomy and physiology class and received an A in both classes. As I started to look at the course requirements, I noticed that some PA schools want the lab with the anatomy course. Unfortunately, my school does not offer the lab with the anatomy class. So, I’m wondering if it would be fine to take the combined A&P 1 and 2 online at a community college back home in texas while in still taking in person classes in Kentucky. I asked my advisor and she stated that I could take both courses at the same time as long as A&P is clearly online. 

So my main concern is if this would look bad to PA programs? Would they rather me take  A&P 1 and 2 in person, or online? On the transcript it won’t show that the class was taken online but clearly it was since I would be living in Kentucky at the time and the community college would be in Texas. Do you guys think this would be fine or should I wait till next summer to take the class in person?  (btw I’m planning to apply next cycle, so I’m trying make sure I have all the required courses) ! 

Archived