33 minutes ago, pabca94 said:

for those accepted, do you guys mind sharing when you have to confirm this and pay the deposit?

We had three calendar days to send in our acceptance and pay the deposit. I just received my email that they received my acceptance, so I'm assuming they will notify those on the waitlist soon, as they should have received any declines by yesterday (and potentially more today). 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, I just discovered this page! But, congratulations to everyone accepted! I am on the alternate list as well. Staying hopeful ?

Also, Anna was able to tell me that they started with 32 on alternate list this year and that last year they accepted 11 off of the wait list and the year before that they accepted 14! 

12 minutes ago, chelize said:

As I'm finishing up my prerequisites, I truly hope and pray that our entire class is full of supportive students who are all kind to one another and are willing to provide a helping hand to others struggling. It truly makes such a difference, in mentality and stress!! ❤️

As someone in the class above you, it really does matter. Don’t compete with each other. I love how supportive our class is. It helps tremendously. ❤️

7 hours ago, chelize said:

As I'm finishing up my prerequisites, I truly hope and pray that our entire class is full of supportive students who are all kind to one another and are willing to provide a helping hand to others struggling. It truly makes such a difference, in mentality and stress!! ❤️

I can't speak for everyone but I am so incredibly excited to go on this journey with all my classmates and I promise to be supportive in whatever way I can be!

• 2 weeks later...

I hope you guys are as excited as I am to get the ball rolling for your incoming class! 

Thought I'd let those of you who follow this thread know that we are assigning mentors/mentees this weekend, will have a facebook page up and running, and you'll receive info about spirit wear & scrub ordering all this month ?

1 hour ago, sarahbellum said:

I hope you guys are as excited as I am to get the ball rolling for your incoming class! 

Thought I'd let those of you who follow this thread know that we are assigning mentors/mentees this weekend, will have a facebook page up and running, and you'll receive info about spirit wear & scrub ordering all this month ?

Ahhh thanks for the update, I’m so excited to get to know my future mentor and classmates! ?

1 hour ago, sarahbellum said:

Spirit wear and scrubs?!?! ? 

On 11/8/2018 at 7:41 PM, sarahbellum said:

Yay!! So exciting! When will receive invites and such?! Can’t wait to meet y’all!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived