• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, prepa5284 said:

anyone know how many people were interviewed vs how many are accepted? I know the class size is 44

There were about 24 people at my interview session. Since there are 4 sessions total I’d guess about 100ish? Not sure if they had the same amount per session but I’d imagine it’s somewhere around there! Try not to rack your brain too much about the odds! ?

Hey!

Congrats to those accepted, we will make a facebook group sometime in the next fewish weeks. We will also assign mentors in November. 

The waitlist is ranked in the order that you would be accepted off the waitlist, but they will not tell you that info.

I was accepted off the waitlist in January, so it is possible!

On 10/19/2018 at 3:21 PM, ome1996 said:

Hello, 

For people accepted, anyone willing to share their stats, PCE, HCE, GRE score, and anything else pertinent?

Thanks!

Hello, sure thing. My stats at the time of application are CASPA sGPA : 3.55 cGPA: 3.42 GRE: 314 (161 V, 153 Q, 4.0) PCE: ~5000 Hrs HCE: ~1000 Hrs Volunteer: ~200 hrs Shadowing PAs: ~150 hrs 3 LORS (MD, NP, and PA). If you need more detailed response just message me. ?

Congrats to those who are on the waitlist! Everybody is really amazing and qualified!

Archived